Disposable medical surgical masks
It is composed of surface layer, middle layer, bottom layer, mask belt and nose clip. The surface material is polypropylene spunbond cloth, the middle material is polypropylene filter-blown cloth, the bottom material is polypropylene spunbond cloth, the mask band is polyester thread and a small amount of spandex thread, and the nose clip is polypropylene which can be bent and shaped.
Scope of Application
It can be worn by clinical medical staff during invasive operation, covering the user's mouth, nose and jaw, and providing a physical barrier to prevent the direct penetration of pathogens, microorganisms, body fluids, particulate matter, etc.
Precautions and Warnings
1. Surgical masks can only be used once;
2. Replace masks when they are damp;
3. Check the tightness of medical protective masks before entering the work area each time;
4. Masks should be replaced in time if they are contaminated with blood or body fluids of patients;
5. Do not use if the package is damaged;
6. Products should be used as soon as possible after opening;
7. The product shall be disposed of in accordance with relevant regulations of medical waste after use.
Do not use this material for allergic people.
1. Open the product package, take out the mask, place the nose clip end upwards and the side with the bag edge facing outward, gently pull the ear band and hang the mask over both ears, avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands.
2. Gently press the nose clip to fit the bridge of your nose, then press and hold it down. Pull the lower end of the mask down to the jaw so that the folding edge is fully unfolded.
3. Organize the wearing effect of the mask so that the mask can cover the user's nose, mouth and jaw and ensure the tightness of the mask.
Transportation and Storage
Transportation vehicles should be clean and hygienic, and fire sources should be isolated. This product should be stored in dry and cool place, pay attention to waterproof, avoid direct sunlight, do not store together with toxic and harmful substances. The product should be stored in a cool, dry, clean, light free, no corrosive gas, well ventilated room.